We Have The Talent

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

thats easy

why would you pass when vy and the wr's are that bad? i wouldnt want to do it.

2. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

I thinking P. Manning sucks too... I mean common man you let the Jags and the Texans beat you?!?! :lol::ha:

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I've always lead the VY hate, but nothing this years has shown that he can't throw the ball. He's been very efficient outside of the Steelers game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. therealtrueblue

therealtrueblue Camp Fodder

vy is a good QB and the receving corps is as strong as its been in years but we dont do things that take advantage of there skills. so the talent is there but they are to relient on CJ braking long runs. we pass 41% and run 59% imo it should be around 55% pass and 45% run. when we establish respect in the passing game it will open CJ up and he will start breaking those long runs again

5. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

nothing shows he cant throw the ball other than being benched because he is too stupid to figure out the steelers blitz schemes.

hahha

and multiple people high fived you for this. hahhahahhha

gump has a good game if he throws for 180 yards. most qb's get thrown out of the league for that. he is lucky he was drafted so high and has an owner that is too old to know what is good for the team

6. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

there will never be respect for the passing game until gump isnt your qb. its that simple
    hell fisher doesnt even respect gumps passing skills

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

Right, because the Steelers' defense is nothing but a bunch of scrubs.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

What came first The Chicken or the Egg?

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Most QBs don't have Chris Johnson running the ball every down.

180 yards passing from Vince can win games. If your QB doesn't pass for at least 300 your team struggles to win.

10. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

You've been around this message board and the Titans to know better then that...Your ignorance my friend baffles me. We don't need VY to win games for us all the time and this organization has not been built around QB play. Manning is like 100% of your offense, god forbid if anything happens to him you all would suck like a vacuum in space.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar