We have yet to come from behind! we could be awesome!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

He was a part of a winning effort. So has LenDale White. So has J-Mac. :lol:

2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

You're joking, right?

3. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

What did he do? Throw a few passes to Sciafe?

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

J Mac? Uhh no.

So Vince "just wins games" and Collins is part of a winning effort to win games?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Oh jesus, can we get over VY.

It's borderline obsession with some of you. He isn't a factor in this thread so leave him out of it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I have to agree 1000^1000%

what is going on with all the VY man love? I thought he was the greatest thing ever when he first came to Tennessee and had an outstanding rookie year. However, watching him play last year and for half a game this year has shown me that he's not really all that good once the other teams says "hey lets stuff the box and mix up the coverages and watch VY squirm like Y trying to find X in Betty Crocker's vajayjay." I mean really?!

KFC is the man right now, the man ... and you know something's wrong when you're picking KFC over another QB, but that's reality and everyone should come back to it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar