We need a RB and a QB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Oct 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Is it CJ or our Oline? I can't tell. Maybe both.

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

partially both but I go with oline more

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

You guys do realize we just faced back-to-back Top-3 pass Ds in the league? Pair that with zero run game and average pass protection and what do you expect? Fitz has still struggled, but he hasn't gotten any help from anyone else either.

4. rodgev

rodgev Starter

The question you have to ask yourself is would the Hass have thrown all those picks?

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Hass wouldn't of got the ball 5 yards down the field with his noodle arm.

6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

goodwill when u buy it, u give him hope

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. GOFIGURETITANS

Good point, but with hass, no one would be catching the ball, cept the terf.

8. GOFIGURETITANS

It is the "elite" players fault. I meam, there must be a reason to be considered elite, No? Making something out of nothing repeatedly....am I getting close? If I am off base, to what would the self ascribed "elite" status be derived from?

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

[​IMG]

10. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Why is this the joke of the day? Typical Fantasy Island Titan fan. Everyone we have is AWESOME, our coaching is AWESOME, our QB IS TOM BRADY, CJ IS WALTER PAYTON.

I love Locker, but can you count on him for 16 games plus post season? The jokes on you buddy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar