We Need A Running Back!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Spinnaker, Mar 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingkarolina

kingkarolina Guest

IMO Lendale didnt look impressive last year. But I guess he's gonna get his chance, since we're prolly not gonna pick up anybody. But I'd rather have LW than Chris Brown.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I think he will struggle at first but later on start getting those 100 yard games.

3. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

maybe they're talkin Tiki out of retirement.........:biglaugh:

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Honestly you have been ranting about us losing Henry since before it happened. I think if you are really concerned about the team you should look at our CB situation. As it stands right now w/us holding Pac out of off season because of "shoulder surgery" we are possibly looking at a Hill/Finn Hope/Lamont situation. With Manning in our division and his D weakened he will light us up with that secondary.

Even Harper/Hill as our CB sounds like a disaster to me. We have a starting RB if you want to ride the white horse ride it touting secondary where we are dead in the water as it stand now.

5. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

White hasn't even had a chance to prove is he is worthy or not and you don't spend a second round pick on a guy and not give him a chance.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

LW will be fine if he can stay healthy IMO. He has the talent/ability to put up similar numbers to Henry last year.

We do need to sign a guy to back him up and I'd like to see Brown back. Brown brings a different dimension and will be fine splitting carries.

7. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Brown is coming back like Ma$e. trust me.

8. very possible because no one wants him, but maybe hes more comfortable comming off the bench like he did in the texans game, and its a very big change of pace from lendale and henry were so maybe it threw them off a lot

9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

......:rolleyes: ....

Lendale will be fine

10. How can some of you people say Lendale hasn't been impressive or productive?Someone anwser me that please,The guy when he got the ball had speed,power, and always fell forward just like Eddie.I'm not saying hes eddie but he always got that yard falling forward.You guys can't judge his play by last year cause he never carried the rock as much as henry did.Some of you people always have to find somethin to complain about...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar