We Need A Running Back!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Spinnaker, Mar 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EasyC

EasyC 133-H-8

maroney and Jackson? he's a WR from Florida #17

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I'm surprised that Tom Brady got that dirty if that is Brady

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:))

Welcome.

4. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

I dont think Brady touched the ground that day....

Its deffinately Chad Jackson I believe...

5. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

oh and btw at first when i saw L.Maroney i was like wtf is TRac doing to VY??

lol

6. EasyC

EasyC 133-H-8

Well it was one of my top favorite moments in my history of going to games...

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Is that a guy wearing pearls?

8. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

haha i believe so

9. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

How about that overhang he was running around with? The guy obviously has a poor work out ethic, he best be laying off the doughnuts and come into camp in MUCH MUCH better shape. That will be a sign of how serious he is about making an impact this year. He likes to talk the talk, but let's see if he can walk the walk.

10. EasyC

EasyC 133-H-8

that overhang was there when he ran all over texas in the BCS game, but I agree the more he is in shape the better he will be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar