We need Case Keenum to Succeed

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by UrbanLegend3, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I've come to the realization that we badly need Keenum to at least look like the answer in Houston. If Keenum continues to play well the front office can fool themselves into thinking they don't need to spend their likely top 5 pick on a QB and use it elsewhere. This benefits us in 2 ways. 1. We need a QB and this would be one less coming off the board. 2. I really don't wanna see what Houston could become with a legitimate top 5 (drafted) QB and then have to play them twice a year. Thoughts?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

would be nice but right now he is failing in jax

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Well, I was right all along about Keenum.

I need to learn not to second guess myself on this sh*t because he looked pretty damn good his first few games, especially against the Colts, and I started questioning whether I was completely wrong about him.

Nope. He's exactly the same as Jason White, Graham Harrell, and Colt Brennan as I mentioned before. Great college QBs, terrible NFL QBs.

That said, I can't believe Keenum wasn't at least drafted in the 7th round. Why did we not take a chance on him? I guess we really think Rusty is better. Oh Titans.

4. RavensShallBurn

If there's a great college QB who broke tons of records siting there in the 7th round, I'm taking him every single time... There's no risk in that. If he sucks, cut him. Simple as that.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'd be ok with them taking Johnny Manziel with their top pick, he's sure to bust.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

This is actually a funny development. Schaub and kubiak are screwing up their master plan.

7. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

Ok master plan still on.

8. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Funny how things change it wasn't but a few weeks ago we were being visited by obnoxious Texans fans telling us how great their beloved team was.Where are they now???:texansbs:

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

They could still beat us though which would be stupid on their part.

10. RavensShallBurn

I wish we could talk sh*t about the Texans, but we suck so bad that we can't.

They should be 0-13 right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar