we need little

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NYTitansFan, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

Adam is good individually.................he is not a good football player in a team concept. You cant win with guys like him.................that is why I would dump him.................their are always guys like Alan Lurie in 05 and Jerry Jones in 06 who think they can reclaim guys like them...................look at TO............perfect example of boom and bust.........................these guys turn lockerooms into a burnt forest.

2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Pass.

3. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

yeah i change my mind i didnt know that about him

4. titanfan24

titanfan24 Guest

I have to agree with Bongo here, I gave Adam Jones

The benefit of the doubt, but he has this John Daly-thing about him where he's h*** when he's well, and can't when he ain't. Daly has rare skills as a golfer, but his personal demons show way more than his outstanding talent. Wonder if Adam can play golf??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar