we need to sign kelly herndon

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Jun 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

seahawks released him friday. i would much rather him at CB and griffin at S.

2. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

No, we dont. Does anyone here kinda think that since he got cut from the Seahawks (not a team with the best CBs) kinda spells out thats he mediocre?

I mean, they are probably gonna start Jordan Babineaux over him, a coverted S I believe.

3. We already have tons of CB depth. Harper, Hill, Griffin (as long as he stays at CB), Finnegan, Smith, and Waddell (and I'm writing off Wolfolk). What we need is a shutdown CB who can stay out of trouble...

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I'd take Herndon over Waddell and Woolfolk.

5. Yeah, but they aren't going to bring him in just to upgrade the 5th CB spot...

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

We need potential starters not people who keep the benches warm in the 4th quarters at this time.

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

He could be a starter you never know. Griffin is changing position unfortunatly and will struggle for a while and Finn is our NB and Hill can't trurn hishead so he might start.

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I'd take him easy, he has big game experience and he has made more plays than anyone else on our defensive back roster with the exception of Hope.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Starkiller is right..

We don't want to bring a guy in just to barely make the team. At least woolfolk and waddell can play special teams..

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Jordan Babineax is horrible, so if they're keeping him over this guy it doesn't look good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar