We need to sign these guys now!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Give me Chris Houston instead of Nick Harper. He's the kind of CB we like.

Give me Bowe, Meachem or even Ginn for that matter over Stallworth.

Give me Nelson (Landry, who we won't get), Griffin or Sabby Piscitelli -- I'm fine with letting Fuller or Lowry start -- Grant is not really what we want on defense, and Hamlin doesn't have the range, either; we want guys that have a wider range of skills, and who can ultimately flip-flop duties.

No matter who we draft at DE, LaBoy is still going to start.

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I would like to see us sign Nick Harper at CB, Darrell Jackson at WR, and Willis Mcgahee at RB and we will be fine. And add a S to that list because LT is GARBAGE! get him out of there Deon Grant or draft I don't care take ur pick MR. But all this is very doubtful because MR is our GM.

Now to the Draft I say we look at a guy like Charles Johnson or Darrell Revis because Revis is a corner with good size and speed plus he can return but since I don't know the style of coverage he played at Pitt I'm not sure if it's the right corner to take but he's good so snag him. Or a guy like Charles Johnson who has good saize at 6'2 270 and canrush the passer and is adequate vs, the run with a lot of potential.

Round 2 I think we go S or WR. Anthony Gonzalez looks tempting but might be a reach although I think he will be very productive. At S we could be looking at a guy Like Meriweather but will we look past the some of the "incedents".

Round 3 we should look at getting one of the positions we didn't get in the first 2 rounds so it's up in the air there.

3. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

That sure is an ambitious cast of characters. If we get one of those 3 I'll be satisfied.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Serously. Haven't the Patriots made the biggest splash so far? And they have Adalius Thomas and Wes Welker.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Totally agree. For DE what about Jared Allen?

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

DJ and Harper are possibilities but Mcgahee yes it is ambitous but why not. Thats just what I what like to see us have.......is it gonna happen prolly not but thats why I'm on the outside lookin in and all i want is for us to make some noise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar