We own the 6th seed?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Spartan72, Nov 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

The ravens have the easiest schedule out of all the teams, they play Steelers and vikings while we play indy and broncos. Maybe the steelers can do us a favor and beat the ravens but that is unlikely because we never get any luck there. The vikings are a joke so that says it all. Next two weeks are going to be interesting.

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Most important in all this is that we continue to win. That doesn't happen and we are officially done.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

We also have Zona in 3 weeks. Can't say I'm as confident in a W from that game as I was at the start of the year. That said, if we lose to both Indy and Denver, it probably won't matter. HAVE to beat Indy this weekend.

4. Big Time Titan

We simply have to play as though we are already in the playoffs, lose and we're out. Can't look beyond each next game. One game at a time.

5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I re-watched their game against Indy and Zona is straight up scary. Their passing game looks damn near unstoppable and the only way we have a shot to slow them down is pressure on Palmer. That team is legit and to be honest I'm not really liking our chances against them.

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I feel the same way, they are a very underrated team and I also must say I think that there defense is tougher than they look.

7. Big Time Titan

I agree that AZ is a lot better than they seemed to be early on so these next few weeks we're gonna need to catch a lot of breaks. We will need to play better, take advantage when we can, hope we catch teams on a bad day for them and also need a lot of luck.

I hate to get my hopes up too high so I'm just gonna sit back and watch an hope that we come out ready to play and see what happens.

8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

a lot of breaks would be an understatement considering our next two of three are on the road and we go play the broncos in a week and a half. F***!!!!!

9. Big Time Titan

Definitely. Tough row to hoe.

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

nothing comes easy when you root for the Titans and Oilers for all those that followed this team from Houston.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar