1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

We own the 6th seed?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Spartan72, Nov 4, 2013.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Wont be easy sweeping Indy. The best I expect is we split with them.
  2. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

If we lose to the jagsā€¦.

Go Chiefs.
  3. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

You never know, Luck's luck might finally run out and, I dunno, he gets hit by a meteor.
  4. Wraith

Wraith Special Teams Standout

Zach Brown could get a LT on Theisman type hit on him and end his season, I just have a feeling Luck is going to end up as a bust compared to the hype due to injury or something similar, just a gut feeling on it
  5. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

I'm worried about this game also. Easy to look past it to the Colts primetime home game just days later.

But let's take care of business vs the Jags as we should and move into that 6th spot.
  6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

For me, BEST case scenario is 10-6 (Ls vs INDY & DENV). However, I can see us ending up 8-8 as well... hopefully i'm dead wrong. We need Jets game Locker. We need Rams game CJ2K. AND WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO OUR DEFENSE?
  7. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

Different coaches called different games. It's very easy to tell when grey is calling his joke ass defense and when Williams lets em loose.

I think considering the match ups, we play differently. It's the only thing that make sense.

The rams front 4 is top 3 in my book this year. That didn't surprise me one bit. I watched the Seahawks deal with the same ****, and Wilson looking sub par.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

You mean because of Zac Stacy slicing us up? Im not even mad about that. 9 out of 10 Titan fans seemed to have wanted Stacy in the draft, he's a good player that will give lots of people fits.
  9. dtm586

dtm586 Starter

You gunna say Locker is just as good as Luck because he's put up good numbers this year, next?
  10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

Locker is better than sLuck you nob slurper
    • High Five High Five x 2