We own the 6th seed?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Spartan72, Nov 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Yea, at this point, I would much rather have Locker.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

As much as I dog on Luck and like to point out how Locker's stats are better, I would take Luck over Locker from what I've seen so far.

Locker can be really good, but he's been so inconsistent. I'm week to week on him... I never know what to think. I hope he can get a streak going here, put it to the Jags, and come back and show the Colts what's up.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Luck has been really inconsistent as well. His games since Wayne went down.... Ouch. He also tends to miss open receivers and just throw to his first or second read locked on. He's not the god he was made out to be.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

go 18/40 with Locker and see what happens

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

itd go something like this..

first a thread would be started about the 2014 qb class and who we can get then everyone goes on about how hell never be accurate then espn only talks about how its time the titans give up on the locker experiment cuz hell never be accurate enough

6. Clark

He's actually been holding that 60% pretty decently outside of the first two weeks. 25/41 against the 9ers in a blow out loss

The kid still has upside and he's coming around fast as a quality starter.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I am one of Luck's biggest critics... I have never understood the hype. I'm just saying Locker hasn't shown he's any better yet. I don't think Luck is that good, but I'm still in wait and see mode with Locker (and Luck). Luck is smack dab in the middle of the NFL in terms of QBs. He's nothing special yet... but neither is Locker.

Luck has only played one game since Wayne went down. lol

I'm very worried about TY Hilton when we play them. Can any of our corners keep up with him deep?

8. Clark

Naw we can't cover hilton.

Lucks accuracy has been all over the board tho. He's as inconsistent as locker if not even more so at the moment. They both have shown some shine but at the moment I'll take locker. He's actually seeming to make progress where luck is still stuck.

9. Clark

Wayne went down in the forth quarter against Denver but it affected luck. He severely missed him going forward. Poor Wayne tried to catch one of lucks wild throws and screwed himself up. Superman Wayne has bailed that dude out a lot the passed couple years. He looked pretty lost against Denver without him as well. Wasn't used to having to throw to scrubs the whole game.

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Tommie campbell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar