we should give Dashon Goldson a look in FA

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Jan 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Goldson has had a really good yr. Not sure if it is all because of the 49ers pass rush or not, but he seems to be around the ball quite a bit.

We certainly will be looking to upgrade our safety play.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Doubt the 49ers let him go.

3. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

while we're at it.. we should probably look at drew brees and carl nicks as well...

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I know you're being sarcastic, but I think Carl Nicks is a realistic option. I doubt we end up signing him based off of our FA history, but at the same time I doubt he stays with the Saints. I'm not sure they can afford him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Does this player have any previous ties to our organization? If no, then no, we won't give him a look.

6. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

oh... that's right :p

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Is he that one that laid the brutal hit on his teammate? Then broke up an interception from another teammate later in the game? lol

8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

^

HA yea that's him..I was going to bring that up..but decided not to.

9. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

It's not usually a good idea to go after safeties who have had one good season and it happened to be the one they played behind the best front 7 in the league. Goldson is a fine player, but he's nothing special.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

We could of had him this year. He was a FA for the longest time and nobody was offering him a contract... until the 49ers came at him with a 1 yr deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar