Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

WE SUCK!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Sep 30, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,361
    Who cares about the scheme when we can't even tackle the other team?
  2. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114
    The Bills had a lot to play for. They are at a crossroads in their season just like us and are playing for their shot at the division and a shot at playoffs. I'll take the win.

Our defense was tough to watch, but we made some plays when we had to. I'm pleased with closing out 2 close games back to back. I just want to see use keep improving each week. We've done pretty decent stopping the run outside of this game and the NE game.
  3. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    It literally felt like they could get 5-10 yards on the ground every single play if they wanted to. Something needs to change.
  4. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,361
    I missed the game today but from reading over this thread it looks like Gray needs to go and we need to start drafting/signing more physical players that can actually tackle. It does seem like our defense improves as the game goes on so maybe it just takes time for us to adjust? Would also like to see how the defense plays with a healthy McCarthy.

Looks like Chris Johnson is back (knocks on wood) and the OL is improving. Still think Locker is the starter whenever he comes back and Britt didn't get hurt today? Is this a new record for most consecutive games without an injury or arrest or something?
  5. SocalTitansFan Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $170
    Can someone please teach these guys how to tackle?
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $93
    as soon as I figure out what that is, maybe.
  7. Maker_84 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $4,137
    one player our coaches didn't miss on is Zach Brown, that dude is a stud and is the fastest LB in the league
    J Falk high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

Moolah:
    $802
    If they don't teach or practice anything else this week except "Tackle 101" they need their butts kicked!
    J Falk high fives this.
  8. oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Moolah:
    $439
    How do we fix it? We have talent on D so is it Gray's system?
  9. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    We need McCarthy back!!!! Z Brown is getting better and better every week...