Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

We will be in the running for 1st pick in the draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Keeferdog, Sep 16, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,399
    A little early to be talking draft. And I don't think we're first overall pick bad. But supposing we were, we'd have to trade out. Unless we're just ready to give up on Jake Locker and take another QB.

If trading out isn't an option we need to take the biggest, nastiest DL in the draft. Another Haynesworth/Kearse would do wonders for this defense. I don't even follow college ball too closely. What's the top of the draft supposed to look like as of right now?
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,164
    The Cardinals and Chiefs will be in need. It's a shame there has been such a youth movement at QB in the NFL. Not a lot of teams will be looking to trade up for a QB if things work out as planned.
  3. RPD Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $249
    The REAL question is: What position would they draft for if they get it? What DON"T they need?
  4. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    trade down and get Mingo
  5. Joe Blaque Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $633
    If that's the case, why do plenty of other teams get immediate impact from rookies?

Let's see. Suh for the Lions. Von Miller last year for the Broncos. Aldon Smith for the 49ers. Chandler Jones and Dont'a Hightower for the Patriots. Patrick Peterson for the Cardinals. Lots of quality offensive lineman have started day one and made impacts. I could go on, but what's the point? There are plenty of rookies who will make an impact on their respective teams. Not all rookies are projects and need patience and experience.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,417
    No!
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  6. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    Okay first off we're not going to be the worst team but I do think this draft class works out really well for us. I know it's still very early but just looking at some of the players expected to be in the draft the DE and OL positions look pretty deep. If Kenny Britt ends up not being the answer there are some nice WR's for round 2 or 3, some solid CB's and 3 really good Safeties.

I would go Mingo or Jeffcoat in the 1st and then for the 2nd and 3rd DB and OL in some order.
  7. ScotTitan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $661
    Safety and O-line. Our two biggest needs
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,091
    Are you freaking kidding me!?!?

We lose our first 2 games to 2 quality opponents and people wanna talk No.1 overall pick?!?!

WTF!

Seriously guys, if this is how you feel, just pick some 2-0 team and good luck to you.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,406
    Browns just drafted Weedan.