we will regret givin chris away....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Jan 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wait have we let him go yet? or did i miss something

2. whitevick331

whitevick331 Guest

i have to say that baptized thing that was said was the funniest thing ive heard in a long time

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

whch is weird
    Steve Watterson has long been considered top grade
    has he been Schwartzified too ?

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

It's a shame though. If it wasn't for injuries he would have been a good RB.

5. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

He's a free agent after this season and nobody thinks he's getting re-signed

6. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

He's not and he shouldnt be...He's never even played a full season...He cant stay healthy he runs too upright for that.takes too many big hits and his whole body is exposed when he runs...The guy might beable to excel in a ZBS running system if he were able to stay healthy.My best guess is he goes somewhere like ATL,DEN,HOU and maybe GB or Minn

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

And he wants out. He's been trying to get out all year. Let him do it.

8. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

He hasn't givin the Titans a single reason to keep him. He's a good gy and all, but that isn't enough. I've never been sold on him and now that we have two other backs that are better he has to go.

9. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Maybe if he added some much needed muscle mass to his frame he might not be so fragile, he's too thin at that height for that upright running style of his.

10. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

YOU GUYS ARE GETTIN ME WRONG...I NEVER SAID I WANT BROWN AS MY STARTER...WTF...DID I EVER SAY TO BENCH HENRY AND START BROWN...I MEAN SERIUOSLY....

all i am asaying is that chris is young and from i saw this yr...was a better back up then lendale.....he can handle the back up role..and tahts why i want him resinghed and is a good runner...but also i have never said that lendale couldnt bust out next yr either...all i am sayin is that he is not finsihed....and is very effective while on field w/ a good line. so yeah i think he could be a very good backup...at least as a security blanket for henry w/ lendale strugglin like he did this yr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar