We will Win On Sunday with Vince Young.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Oct 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

He is going to give this team the spark they need. He is greatfull for his second chance and will motivate these guys. You wont see him walking around with his head down and flopping on the bench. He will keep his spirits high and keep the guys around him in check.

Plus the pressure of making the playoffs is gone. His job is just to show what he has learned and to be a leader.

We win 24 to 21

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

what do you mean by "greatful"? Just what in the hell does that mean?

3. tnyou

tnyou Guest

:ha::ha: IDK, but he should really take that sig off....

Fairweather fans......:rolleyes:

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Im a no weather fan, i watch all the games on TV. but i never miss any of them. ive put off going to visit family during the holidays to watch the games. i doubt any of you could do that.

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

If we do win, VY will get all the credit like he's some kind of miracle. Not to mention at all that we're coming off a bye week, getting Finny and Fuller back but that doesn't matter:(

6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

fans telling other fans how to act is really getting annoying..he can wear w/e he wants..just as you can..

and i really doubt fairweather fans post 4500 times about a team they don't really care about ...granted jesse's posts aren't the most enlightening but still.

7. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

The only thing having finnegan back would mean is that teams need to adjust their passing plans to exploit us on the opposite side of the field instead of the entire field

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm leaving town and going to the Christmas game...
    you wouldn't/couldn't do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar