Weakness?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tim, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

So you think all 22 starters are good? No upgrades needed? We should win a title then!

2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

A lot right needs to happen before somebody wins a title; people need to be hot at the right time and there is a lot of luck that needs to happen a long the way. We have a lot of potential on this team but if it doesn't materialize into on the field production then it doesn't matter.

3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

There is no insider info plan and Britt is gone after next year. Wright is decent but he is not a prototypical number 1 receiver. We need a guy that can go up and get the football in the redzone and out muscle defensive backs downfield.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

For whoever asked about our nickel- I'd be fine with Tommie Campbell playing Nickel.

I don't know how anyone can say our CBs aren't better than our DL with a straight face.

I don't know if we have more than 1 starter on our DL if they were on any other team in the league. Our 1 and 2 corners would start on many.

5. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

LOL. Jurrell Casey & Wimbley are absolute starters in the league. Hill is most likely but will have to prove himself, Morgan is a starter on probably 10 teams in the league at least.

Our CB's are both average. It would be nice for them to be #2 and #3 and have a true number 1.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Morgan is terrible.

Casey is our only true great player on the DL right now.

Wimbley sucks too from all I've seen.

7. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I say give everyone a chance now that Greg Williams is here...I think we have a bunch of good players, but Williams could turn them into great players.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar