Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Weakness?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tim, Mar 21, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $296
    So you think all 22 starters are good? No upgrades needed? We should win a title then!
  2. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,152
    A lot right needs to happen before somebody wins a title; people need to be hot at the right time and there is a lot of luck that needs to happen a long the way. We have a lot of potential on this team but if it doesn't materialize into on the field production then it doesn't matter.
  3. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,152
    There is no insider info plan and Britt is gone after next year. Wright is decent but he is not a prototypical number 1 receiver. We need a guy that can go up and get the football in the redzone and out muscle defensive backs downfield.
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,642
    For whoever asked about our nickel- I'd be fine with Tommie Campbell playing Nickel.

I don't know how anyone can say our CBs aren't better than our DL with a straight face.

I don't know if we have more than 1 starter on our DL if they were on any other team in the league. Our 1 and 2 corners would start on many.
  5. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    LOL. Jurrell Casey & Wimbley are absolute starters in the league. Hill is most likely but will have to prove himself, Morgan is a starter on probably 10 teams in the league at least.

Our CB's are both average. It would be nice for them to be #2 and #3 and have a true number 1.
  6. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,642
    Morgan is terrible.

Casey is our only true great player on the DL right now.

Wimbley sucks too from all I've seen.
  7. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    I say give everyone a chance now that Greg Williams is here...I think we have a bunch of good players, but Williams could turn them into great players.