Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Weapons Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MDTitansFan, Nov 2, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,615
    Well of course not, figure of speech. But yea hass tops off about where lockers floor is at.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,080
    I watched Matt Cassel last night, and man do I wish Hass would step up in the pocket and break 1 tackle and take off for 9-10 yards. Locker can do that, can't wait to get him back.
  3. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    I'm one of those guys... but i'm from Illinois, where the real deer hunting is, not WV. :)
  4. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    pshhhh... you cant tell me with a straight face that that real deer hunting is in Illy.... WV is where it's at... those guys are born rednecks
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    IL, OH, and IA are the best for deer hunting. WV isn't even in the Top-10... being a redneck has nothing to do with deer hunting lol
  6. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    i guess its the bias of the state.... oh well.. i dont hunt anyways..... but seriously... these deers have got to go... if they're not being shot in the woods, they're being hit by the cars..
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,080
    I used to see deer walking down sidewalks, but lately I havent seen a single one in about 4 months. Someone or somthing is killing them.
  8. DJB Starter

Verner
    Moolah:
    $559
    What happened to this thread about the Titans offense? They turned into deer?
  9. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    We started talking about weapons.... the thread title said weapons.... it didn't necessarily said Titans weapon
  10. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $407
    Only on a Titans forum wtf?