1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Weapons Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MDTitansFan, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

Well of course not, figure of speech. But yea hass tops off about where lockers floor is at.
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

I watched Matt Cassel last night, and man do I wish Hass would step up in the pocket and break 1 tackle and take off for 9-10 yards. Locker can do that, can't wait to get him back.
  3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I'm one of those guys... but i'm from Illinois, where the real deer hunting is, not WV. :)
  4. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

pshhhh... you cant tell me with a straight face that that real deer hunting is in Illy.... WV is where it's at... those guys are born rednecks
  5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

IL, OH, and IA are the best for deer hunting. WV isn't even in the Top-10... being a redneck has nothing to do with deer hunting lol
  6. Titaneers

i guess its the bias of the state.... oh well.. i dont hunt anyways..... but seriously... these deers have got to go... if they're not being shot in the woods, they're being hit by the cars..
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

I used to see deer walking down sidewalks, but lately I havent seen a single one in about 4 months. Someone or somthing is killing them.
  8. DJB

DJB Starter

What happened to this thread about the Titans offense? They turned into deer?
  9. Titaneers

We started talking about weapons.... the thread title said weapons.... it didn't necessarily said Titans weapon
  10. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Only on a Titans forum wtf?