Week 1 Starting QB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Sep 1, 2006.

?
  1. Kerry Collins

27 vote(s)
    42.2%
  2. Billy Volek

24 vote(s)
    37.5%
  3. Vince Young

13 vote(s)
    20.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Dude, you make no sense. Kerry Collins might be what you say, he might not, but that doesn't make Volek a better Qb than him. Stats don't lie. ANd you mean to tell me because Billy Volek doesn't drink and dui and whatever else you said he is a better qb? Lmao.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Mickey Mantle=alcoholic and Hall of Famer.

According to Tide logic we should bench Pacman and bring back Deron Jenkins, cause Deron was never arrested for Public Intoxication.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]
    I MUST BREAK YOU

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Only if there's an argument in it for you,

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showpost.php?p=84006&postcount=30

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

:moon2: delete that. I don't think I've even seen someone own themselves quite like that. You make me wish Gunnery Sergeant Hartman was here to make you drop and give him 50. Gunny, step out here for a free smack... or at least bring some toilet paper to wipe this mess up. :flush: Here's a bonus for you big guy...

Click Calvin for my Collins smack.
    [​IMG]

see... that's April... now that I have seen Volek in Chow ball... I'm with SK on this... Collins is gonna start whether we like it or not. I'd rather take my chances with a guy who won a NFC Championship 41-0 than a guy who never won, well, anything, except for your cheatin' heart. No, it's not ironic that the 2000 Ravens are mentioned in your post. That's just a coincidence.

OT: irony is more like Collins and McNair... compare and contrast that.. the superbowls.. the playoffs and the jerseys they wear today... I'm not going to break it down... just study the wiki article and you might get a clue.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:spud:

Good work.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

:icon_spin: :beerbang: [​IMG]

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

As I see it one of three things will happen starting Sunday:

1. Volek starts and plays as well as he can. We lose a few win a few I am thinking 6-10, Young making a few maybe one start towards the end of the season.

2. Collins starts and shows you what a goon he is. By the break the fans are ready to run him out of town. Young starts in Houston we struggle maybe go 4-12.

3. Young starts and who knows .... maybe he picks it up fast and the offense buys into it we push a 9-7 record. ...... maybe he struggles but grows up a little faster. We go 6-10 but we play tough.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

You need to come out with multiple outcomes for Collins starting. That would be interesting. I don't really want Collins, I just feel that the coaches think he is their best shot. It is hard to overlook how little time he has been here. There is 10% of me that is uncertain that Collins will start. If I were to bet I would place my wager on Collins. That is what the signs point to for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar