Week 12: Predict the score vs Eagles

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Preditan, Nov 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Titans 37
    Eagles 31

Sanchez is captain turnover. We won't stop them scoring but Sanchez can screw up enough to hand it to us.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Eagles haven't beat us since 1994, hopefully Whiz doesn't throw this one as well.

3. ThreeBallPaul

ThreeBallPaul Starter

Whiz had a great gameplan for Pittsburgh and I think he will do the same this week

4. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

What?

Lose?

I'll give him credit, it's been working all season lol

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

28-17 Titans

If we can put the same amount of pressure on Dirty Sanchez as we did this past Monday nite....I can see us getting a couple of turn overs and maybe our first pick six of the season. Need to containg McCoy though...

7 sacks and 4TO's......

6. ThreeBallPaul

ThreeBallPaul Starter

You can lose and still have a good gameplan.. The passing game was working efficiently and there were multiple times where we had guys pretty open. That's called a gameplan and knowing what coverage the other team will run against certain formations/situations. Watch the film and you will see for yourself. The man called a good game on offense for the most part, the defense couldn't get a stop when it mattered.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yaeh it sucked watching those gay fish running downhill on the Titans...

8. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Shocked by the Homerism in here. Their D is solid, have them in FF and they get after the ball, turn overs and sacks. Plus, look at what Bell did to us last week... Well they have McCoy & Sproles. Plus, Sanchez has looked ok after getting to Philly.

This one won't be pretty. I'm going to say Mett continues to improve, but we lose 41-27.

The good news, I really need to win out in my FF league and I have Philly D and McCoy, so there's that lol.

9. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

Take your fantasy and shove it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

You mad brah? :troll:

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar