Pre-Game Thread Week 2: Titans @ Jaguars

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 12, 2017.

?

Titans @ Jags: Who will win?

Poll closed Sep 17, 2017.
  1. Titans by 1-3

7 vote(s)
    9.7%
  2. Titans by 4-6

8 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Titans by 7-9

18 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Titans by 10-13

8 vote(s)
    11.1%
  5. Titans by 14 or more

20 vote(s)
    27.8%
  6. Jags by 1-3

2 vote(s)
    2.8%
  7. Jags by 4-6

2 vote(s)
    2.8%
  8. Jags by 7-9

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  9. Jags by 10-13

3 vote(s)
    4.2%
  10. Jags by 14 or more

3 vote(s)
    4.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Has a decision been made on where/if the game will be played?

2. kenny

kenny Starter

I will be honest. I am concerned. Under Mularkey this team has consistently played down to teams. When we play teams we should beat, we find ways to lose. The Jags are a good defensive team. They struggle on offense. Now they have a decent RB to lean on. We let BORTLES pick us apart the last time we met.

I do not think there will be an easy path to victory this week. And after being RAN OVER by Oakland I am not confident our run D can stop Fournette.

I know the defense has better wake up real quick if they think they are going to win this week; or this year for that matter. They were not good vs a good Oakland offense.

3. kenny

kenny Starter

My biggest concern is Mularkey goes FULL MULARKEY this week. Comes out over reacting to last week; & runs the first 9 offensive possessions of the game.... We need to establish the run for sure. However, coming out predictable is going to cost us this game if it happens. Against a very good secondary we CANNOT allow their defense to KNOW when we are passing.

4. Shane_mcmurdo

Shane_mcmurdo Starter

Every game gives me concern because of how flatbwe come out almost every week dating all the way back to last season. Mularkey is either too simple or too complex in play calling. I hate saying it but it just looks like a lot of confidence is lacking in some players on the field because of how many players are underperforming who came into the season with lofty expectations. There's little chemistry or identity and it's going to take a while to get it. I still think we can beat the jaguars, but Idk if we will because it's a very hard team to trust ATM.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

Who cares as long as they all lose

6. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Anytime the Jags pop up on the schedule, I usually think "that's a W."

But unfortunately, I think Marrone outcoaches Mularkey again, and the Titans secondary is for some reason medicine for Blake Bortles.

7. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Are we still doing the thing where the first two plays are drawn up by fans?

8. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

It's not a bad program. The kindergarteners love the player interaction and Mularkey learns a thing or two about football.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Mularkey or Robiskie?

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar