Pre-Game Thread Week 2: Titans @ Jaguars

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 12, 2017.

?

Titans @ Jags: Who will win?

Poll closed Sep 17, 2017.
  1. Titans by 1-3

7 vote(s)
    9.7%
  2. Titans by 4-6

8 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Titans by 7-9

18 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Titans by 10-13

8 vote(s)
    11.1%
  5. Titans by 14 or more

20 vote(s)
    27.8%
  6. Jags by 1-3

2 vote(s)
    2.8%
  7. Jags by 4-6

2 vote(s)
    2.8%
  8. Jags by 7-9

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  9. Jags by 10-13

3 vote(s)
    4.2%
  10. Jags by 14 or more

3 vote(s)
    4.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

It's WREAK havoc. Anyone with an account over there should point out his error.

I read "wreck havoc" as a double negative.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

A game the Titans need and should win but would anyone be surprised honestly if the Jags come out and punch the Titans in the mouth?

Lets see, Colts are a disaster right now and will continue to be this year, Houston looked flat and now transition possibly to a rookie QB - if any year to win the South it would be now!!!

How typical would it for the Titans to play down to everyone's level, mess around and let the Jags or hell even Houston come back and win this division again?

No killer instinct in this team - haven't had one since the early 2000s hay day -
    I'll remain skeptical until they prove it - starting with a convincing win over a division rival - and not no 16-13 win either ...

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Didn't Tennessee also smash Jax last year? Not a lot of talk about that one.

It was 27-0 going into half time. I don't see a repeat, but no reason not to believe this Titans team can perform the same kind of beat down.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

I sure as hell hope we win and win by a lot but if we go 0-2 especially to the jags, the entire psyche of that locker room is gonna be rattled big time.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yeah. I don't think this group stays focus and comes back from a loss. Mularkey and vet pets had no answer for Oakland last week at home in yet another "key home game".

Mularkey' MO is to accentuate beat downs on non-critical games and the players seem to buy in to that but "choke" on the key ones.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The real question is how many TDs does Blake Bortles catch this week?

• Troll Troll x 1
  7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

imagine the meltdowns.

If this team comes out flat, to me it doesn't matter who the coach is, they take on the personality of their captains and leaders. That starts with Mariota, Casey, Williamson. I don't ever see any fire/emotion from anyone not named Taylor Lewan, they just accept taking it in the ass without even fighting back.

Show a goddam backbone and do something about it!

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

A win would be an excellent statement game. I'm sorry, I think the Jags are a for real team.

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

This team needs to come out motivated on Sunday that's for sure

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar