Week-3 broadcast map

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

North half of Oregon gets Seahawks games still, but the part where Mariota played is actually closer to Oakland than Seattle...

2. RTH

RTH Meh...

Poor basterds.

3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Being in Canada, Sunday ticket is a must. Otherwise I'd get 2 Titans games a year.

4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

man I get Sunday ticket, and for the first time in a decade Tucson gets a titan game. Wtf. Thank god for verizon

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Mariota is THE reason why are getting the Titan coverage. Joey Harrington when he quarterbacked the Lions as a rookie received some air time. But when it was revealed just how badly he sucked, they pulled him. They'll ride Mariota for awhile longer and get back to business as normal. Which is why I ordered Sunday Ticket Streaming.

But this is Seahawk country and they dominate the airwaves each and every Sunday. No matter how terrible or good they are!

6. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Well keep in mind, one is an AFC team and one is an NFC. In this area, we get all the Seahawk games and they fall mostly on Fox which has the rights for the NFC. Oakland is AFC and we get quite a few of their games but they fall on CBS so they really don't cause a conflict. If it's a choice between Seattle and Oakland and they fall on the same station at same time.. There is no conflict, Seattle wins every time.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I love how the Titans games are always broadcasted in Oregon now, thank you Mariota

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. JRayStay

JRayStay Starter

Not quite, but close.
    The main thing is the bulk of Oregon's population is in NE Oregon around Portland. So they tend to dictate what the sports media carries.
    We're lovin' it that we are finally getting Titans games on CBS instead of the national/random AFC games.
    Thank god we bought all those #8 TT Jerseys. I'm sure the Titans FO is lovin' it too.

But if it was up to the average Portlander, the local media would probably be showing replays of the Portland Timbers soccer games on Sunday.

9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Way back in the day, they decided to show Colts/Jets (Manning vs Pennington) in Knoxville instead of the Titans. So many people complained that they switched to the Titans at halftime.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

it took a long time but the Titans, despite their recent woes, are finally all of Tennessee's team.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar