WEEK 3: Predict the score vs Cincy

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Preditan, Sep 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

Now that week 2 of the NFL has concluded, week 3 is upon us. Cincy is banged up on offense, but have a very solid defensive unit.

My prediction:

Titans 19
    Bengals 24

Only because I have minimum confidence in Jake right now. I hope he proves me wrong. If he can bounce back and run the offense smoothly, we have a good shot at winning. If he comes out and does what he did against Dallas, it will be really tough.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Since we're not favorites, I pick us to win. I think the loss to Dallas was a wake up call. Titans 21 Bengals 20

3. Skyline

Skyline Starter

If the Titans put up 20+ points against Cincy on the road, then that'll be a big win for you guys.

Bengals 20
    Titans 13

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Titans get run all over again, and then Dalton hits some key passes to open TEs to seal the game.

Bengals 31
    Titans 17

5. JCBRAVE

I dont think people think highly of Dalton to make him their focus. But that run game is tough, stop the run and hope Dalton tries to do too much and slips up.

6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Was listening to sports talk earlier, and they were commenting on how Dalton breaks down under pressure. I think we blitz him a lot in this game. The run game will be something we have to focus on, but I think we can 'bend but not break'. I see Cincy kicking a lot of FGs in this one.

For the Titans, its all up to whether we can get Locker into a rhythm early. I mean, Locker has played well in 6/8 quarters so if he can play like that, then we stand a good chance IMO.

If he starts out like last week, then we may be screwed.

7. JCBRAVE

Simplest game plan:

Offense - quick passes

Defense - stop the run first, force Dalton to beat you

Special teams, call marc mariani before Washington screws us over

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

That's the exact score I was going to go with.

9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

No to special teams. Bring up Wooten and let him return kicks. Or just let mccluster do both.

10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

No way we play as poorly as we did against Dallas. 27-24 Titans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar