Week 5 - Start or Sit

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by World Peace, Oct 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

This is what I'm working with... Rate my team and tell me what changes I should make.

Youll need to click the image to make it larger.
    [​IMG]

Obviously Steven Jackson and Sidney Rice are my problem areas. What would you guys do?

2. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

wow... why cant i play in leagues like this.
    you have manning and rivers, wtf

id pretty much leave it be though. id look at d/st possibly. against atl will make the 9ers look a bit more average imo.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

leave it be....unless there is a better WR on the wire
    i might also look at another DST. I like SanFran, but last week was the exception, not the rule

4. World Peace

I play in a work league. this is my first time ever playing fantasy football. I had a great draft and I really didn't know what I was doing lol. Everyone kept taking running backs and WRs in the first few rounds and I was taking QBs.

Steve Smith was one of my last picks, Donald Driver was a mid round pick.
    Peyton and Rivers were my 1 and 3rd picks w/ Ronnie Brown as my 2nd round pick.

Alot of my coworkers seemed to be fighting over the trendy picks. There really isn't alot of good defenses on the waiver wire and I guess I have alot of faith in the 49ers D. They look like the titans of old.

I picked up Sidney Rice and Kenny Britt on the wire this week, releasing Alge Crumpler and Rob Bironas.

I'm really thinking about swapping moore for jackson, but jackson is STLs only weapon and Moore is a backup.

5. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

see if a defense thats playin either the browns, rams, bucs, and maybe the chiefs is available... not sure which teams are in these match ups cause my team is on a bye, which means im not payin much attention:wink2:

unless i have a great d and kicker...i change those almost weekly. those are usually my last 2 picks also

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Might be worth starting Britt. We will most likely be playing catch up anyway.

7. World Peace

i hate the fact that i have to start peyton. I'm not a fan of him but all things considered, he is #1 in fantasy production. I'll gladly take a fantasy loss this week if he comes through with about -10 fantasy points. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar