Week 6 positives...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by steverife, Oct 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I can't deal with the negativity. What can we feel good about? Here's what I have...

- One week closer to Locker.
    - The team continues to compete. Last year, a lot of this forum said that they just wanted the team to show up and compete. They've done that, and if it continues to have, the team will still be fine.
    - Texans got stomped.
    - Kendall Wright.
    - Frenchy busted the kicker's nose.
    - Kam Wimbley sighting!
    - Griff played well and he is still hitting.
    - Cornerbacks made plays.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Positives
    1) Kendall Wright
    End

3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Our defense showed up, played well. ATV did his usual excellent play. I will not blame the defense for getting tired when our offense fails to convert 3rd downs. Same thing goes to special teams when our punter failed to catch a snap, that pissed me off too

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

The positives are clearly that we played good enough to beat a top 5 team in their place with a QB that throws balloons instead of footballs.

• High Five High Five x 5
  5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Lol lets celebrate a guy who caught 5 passes for 69 yards while his counter part Josh Gordon has been going off ever since he was drafted. We picked the wrong WR out of Baylor. As much as I like Wright, I'm just saying.

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

^ or we could celebrate your boy KB making an appearance on the field and not getting a penalty

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

And do you really think Josh Gordon would be putting up those numbers in Nashville?

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I think we're trying to be positive in this thread.
    [​IMG]

9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

her stomach look like jabba the hut

10. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Justin Hunter looked good after the catch.. I can't wait to see this dude in a couple of years. I hope we can get him involved more.

Also, it looked like Gregg was doing most of the playcalling on defense.. that gives me a bit of hope that Munch will give Jerry the boot and keep Gregg. Please, Munch. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar