Week 6: Predict the score vs Jacksonville

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Preditan, Oct 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

A game of 2 loser teams:

Titans: 7
    Jags: 10

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I honestly hope we lose. Not because I'm a fake fan, but sometimes you've got hit bottom for things to change. Our #1 pick is going to get reps for the rest of the season, a sophomore will be in Stafford at SS, Sankey should get more touches, all that's left is to see what we actually have in Mett to figure out how to tackle the draft. If CBJ starts, I hope he throws 5 picks so we can get Mett in there.

Maybe Whiz/FO doesn't think the season is over, but holding on at 1-4 is pathetic and winning games at this points hurts the future if they're not making the playoffs. We need an impact player, we have 1 in Casey, and even still he's not elite, might get there but he could sure use some help. Top 5 pick would make a huge difference. Not only with the #1, but than your #2 is almost a late #1, and so forth.

And since I'm ranting, is it me or was anyone else expecting a lot more blitzes from Horton? This has not been an aggressive D, very passive play calling IMO. Only saving grace is if it doesn't improve, he's not getting an HC job next year and he'll have another off season/draft to build his D.

/rant

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

all that scoring will be the result of something lame like the tarpkitties only being able to field 3 guys or something

4. Blue_Camo

Blue_Camo Starter

Titans 10, Jags 24
    Make Bort look like an all pro

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

This team can't score 43 points in 2 mins if you spotted em 40! :D

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Jags 4

Titans 3

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We're giving up two safeties to the Jaguars? Haha that would be something but no way, not to the jags anyways.

8. 8and8

8and8 Starter

Whitehurst starting: 24-20 Jags
    Locker starting: 27-13 Jags
    Mett starting: A win for the Titans regardless if the scoreboard reflects it.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Better yet, both teams think it's Saturday and show up on Monday .

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Tennessee 0, Tarp Kitties 0, Timmy! 43

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar