Welcome T/G Dennis Kelly

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

This is for posting info on the player received in the DGB trade.

One thing I found on PFF:
    To be fair to him, Kelly has done a decent job. Overall, he has a +2.3 grade in three and a half games. Still, he’s allowed three sacks and 11 hurries, culminating in a -3.4 grade in pass protection. Although he hasn’t played great, Kelly has held his own.

Eagles Sorely Miss Jason Peters | Pro Football Focus | PFF

Dennis Kelly Stats, News, Videos, Highlights, Pictures, Bio - Tennessee Titans - ESPN

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

**** you jelly boy

#wewantdgbback

• High Five High Five x 4
    • LOL LOL x 2
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Im watching the Eagles first PS game of this year, Kelly as a Guard - no thanks, Kelly as a RT - much better

So we basically moved our 4th/5th WR for a 3rd Tackle, probably a good move.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Anybody is better than Poutasi.......and he can actually play tackle if needed. Saves us drafting one next year hopefully as well

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Yeah I have a feeling he'll be thrown in the mix with Spain, Tretola, Poutasi for LG. Personally, I'm cool with Spain keeping the job, he's been most impressive to me based off the limited articles/practices/PS games. But extra competition doesn't hurt.

Kelly is light years better than Matias & Poehls who we had as backups at tackle. If Lewan or Conklin go down, atleast we'll have a serviceable back-up.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 4
    • High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

We needed a backup OT badly

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  7. JCBRAVE

IDK what Kelly looks like on the left side, but at RG he came in and his first 2 plays were a false start and then gave up a hit on the QB in the endzone. Next series hes at RT and doing pretty good.

8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Maybe now they feel good on the line and take BPA with 1st waiver pick...Also saves us a OL pick next year.....

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

I agree

and its not like teams dump capable Tackles during camp, we were never going to see anyone worthwhile hit the waiver wire.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Well, if Lewan went down.. my bet is Conklin would go to the left side & Kelly at RT. Not the best, but better than throwing Poutassi out there.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar