Welcome to LP "BOO" Field

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Forget about the actions on the field for a moment.
    Fisher is protecting his boy, KC.

And that tells me that it may be time for some "competition" in the coach's position.

2. 4andershv

4andershv Camp Fodder

I think you guys are misinterpreting VY's appearance last night..

It has been stated many times that he would get one or two series in the game as an element of surprise..

Then he came in for 1 series which coincidentally ended with an INT.. My point being that he would have been taken out even if the series ended with a TD..

He only came in to confuse the Jets

3. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Wouldn't you agree that the Titan's had better momentum with VY under center? The interception was a tragic blunder, but the plays before it made plain what a joke KC is as QB.

4. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

I saw after the INT to start the second half, KC's QB rating was a 10.... A freaking 10... He deserved to be booed.

Tennessee fans know their football, I don't care what excuses the coaches have to blow smoke up our asses, the fact remains they continue to stink it up. They will be booed until they show us.

We are passionate, we love our Titans. We boo because we love them. There like our kids who get in trouble. You want to choke them, but you still love them.

Tennessee, just give us something to cheer about for a change. If you don't want us to boo, then play better - it is as simple as that.

5. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

Anyone who happened to tape or TiVo the game.....go back and watch. If your honest about what you see...Collins threw maybe 3 bad passes.

KC's second pass should have been picked. It hit the Jets defender in the hip, about two feet behind Drew. However, I chalk that one up to being with the team for 10 days.

6. Sledge

Sledge Guest

He made some solid grabs, but in the first half, he blew away our momentum on a few occasions. He's got great hands, but he's seriously lacking in concentration

7. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

You know for a fact he was doing that? That's a pretty serious indication of how the team is divided, or is going to be divided, when it comes to the QB situation. That is not good at all.

8. Brian

Brian Big Fan

That was his package. He's been running those plays for two months.

Much like Collins has been running the same 10 plays or so for two weeks. It was going well until Bennett dropped that 3rd down pass.

Booooooo!!!!!

Kerry Collins sucks!!!!!

Booooooo!!!!!

Nice.

9. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

i am not gonna nag anyone, because the boo's were justified, alot of players played like crap, to many to name, there was bad play calls from the coaches KERRY COLLINS SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS! and the only time this team had any fire it seemed IS WHEN VINCE WAS OUT THERE! let him play! let him make his mistakes and grow from them HE CAN'T DO ANYTYHING IF HE IS NO THE BENCH!

10. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Collins isn't great but I think he played well enough to win yesterday. As for Vince being on the field, I agree totally. Other than his INT, which was a horrible throw by the way, he had that special energy behind him that felt like we were going to win. Guys plays better around him. His energy is unmistakable...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar