Well.... There Goes Tony Gonzalez

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BigRed3, Jan 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Really, BT? Is that true. Thunderboy just told me that: "He caught everything thrown his way". Which I presume was another of his magical facts.

I also thought that I saw Hartsock drop at least two passes in the Bills game and at least one (in the endzone) in the Pats game. Must have been mistaken.

2. Hartsock dropped a few passes (a very large percentage of his catches). He's never going to be a as good a receiving threat as Kinney was (not that he was a great receiver), but he is a good blocker and they do need one at TE.

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I remember one pass in the Bills game, it was thrown into double coverage, and was not on target. The one he "dropped" in the Pats game was thrown in the dirt, but I guess that is his fault also. The homerism never stops. Maybe he should have carried a stepladder with him in the Colts game where he was wide open and Vince threw it 5 feet over his head........:rolleyes:

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

:rotfl:
    No, not from any of your fans on this board...:ha:

Sorry...that's just funny....

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

OMG avvie, we need a high 5 smilie

:biglaugh:
    HTML:

6. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I bet you passed a lot of notes in high school and giggled a lot.......:))

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Nope....I was too busy lookin' good. :nana2:

8. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Wow... this thread has gone into the toilet.

9. i never wanted tony because i always thought that he thought he was the best ever when hes clearly not

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i think you could definitely argue he was one of the best ever to play the position.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar