well, we wont beat the jags

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Dec 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

SI jinx

[​IMG]

2. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

maybe the title of this thread will reverse the jinx...i'll cross my fingers.

Also, i'm going to bang on the seats while yelling alot on sunday in hopes that that too will reverse the so-called jinx.

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Personally, I think the Jags will come in here cocky and swaggering like they are at home and probably don't think the Titans have a chance to beat them.

I think they will be flying all over the field defensively hitting harder than any team we have faced this year, including the last time they beat us to a pulp. I would not be surprised to see them blitz the referee they will be so crazy on defense. Vince will have to watch his back because I expect them to blitz him like crazy and I expect a few cheap shots in the game.

Drew cannot drop easy passes nor let them bounce off his hands into the DB's this game. Brown has to run angry and not drop his head and start folding up when he gets to the line and there is no hole.

Sirmon has to find some speed and stuff it in his socks because otherwise he will be chasing MJD down the field all day.

I think this is the weekend the Titans come back to reality and we lose by a significant margin.

I could be wrong...thought that would happen in the Colts game and was amazed we didnt....though now that I watch their defense I am less surprised.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

[​IMG]

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Well, we won 10-7 on Madden last night (and I suck at Madden). That should be a curse buster.

6. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Couple of things...

The Jags as a team will be overconfident. They just blew the doors off the Colts!!! And we barely beat the Colts.

However, the Jags D will not want to see VY scrambling for 40 yards for the gamewinning TD....again. I'm sure they have seen/heard enough about his late game heroics to seriously gameplan for him. Plus, the Jags have an excellent D...not a swiss cheese one.

If the Titans are to win, CB has to run nasty. He needs to take whatever chip is on his shoulder, in his locker, or wherever he's stored it and put it into his running. He needs to run like that attitude he had when we played Balt in the playoffs when he blocked Ray Ray a few times and EG ran over him a few times. You want a solid contract CB? Show the NFL you can run over the Jags D and someone will give you what you want. Oh, and stay healthy during the game!

More importantly, VY is gonna need to be accurate and the WR's need to catch the **** ball!

On the flip side, Hill and LT need to play solidly. I'd prefer if Finnegan never left the field. He's fast and goes all out on every play. He may just make a TD saving tackle running accross the field if Taylor or MJD breaks one. Bulluck can NOT overpursue and the front 7 needs to control their gaps!

Schwartz....BLITZ!!! MJD is small so they have 2 options when he's in there...let him go out for a pass (screen?) or draw. He can't handle Thornton or Bulluck on blitz pickup. On passing downs, let Lowry play some safety...maybe he'll knock someone out!

Just some thoughts...

Gut

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

just like the Colts ?

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

btw, that's a beautiful picture - nice to see us getting some run

JUST NO MADDEN COVERS !!!!

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yes, Drew will need to leave his skillet hands in Houston.

Attached Files:

10. Tman

Tman Camp Fodder

You will learn to never count a Vince Young team out of a game. :grrhee: HOOKEM TITANS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar