werd

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Jan 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

OR with the millions Fisher earns he could have done what I also did and BUY the premier DVD that was released by Fox (ie the first 4 episodes)

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Which one? What did it do? They all look the same to me.

Welcome back :werd:

Oh, and BTW, those things you did were nice, but a little disappointing...I was kinda hoping for some sort of miracle cure for cancer or something..

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:moon2:

:ha:

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I didn't think you were being serious then.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:werd:

6. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Welcome back G!

[​IMG]
    Word Up! (I still love these guys, despite the dated fashion. I use "Word Up" as the ringtone on my cell)

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I have Homer Simpson singing 'War, what is it good for' as my ringtone.

8. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Damn. That sounds like it'd be hilarious. I tried to find it on YouTube (I assumed it was from an episode), but came up blank. I did find this though. I thought it was pretty well done. Have you seen it before.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fI3lsoFCmnc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fI3lsoFCmnc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah I have seen that before.

I just got the sound file for the Homer singing, it was a halloween episode when the nuclear bomb hits from the French after they were called frogs.

He sung it in the church..naked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar