werd

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Jan 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

While you were on "hiatus" a guy named "aussiefan" started posting at an alarming rate on one of the boards I frequent. For a moment I thought it might be you (which made me think... damn it's a small, small world). After becoming more familiar with the guy, though he is from Australia I'm pretty convinced he's not you (apparently quite a few people live over there). He's goofy enough to be you, but just not that special patented brand of Gunny goofiness. :))

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Gunny: Always imitated, Never duplicated!

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Hey Starkiller, can you burn DVD's of the show, The Ghost Whisperer for me? Like the entire 1st season up until now? It is televised 7 p.m. on Fridays and I was forced to watch another show that is aired on Friday at 7 p.m!

4. I could if I recorded it on my Tivo, but I don't.

But you can buy the first season on DVD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar