We're almost there

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Oct 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Titans are now a barometer team...

If you lose to the Titans you suck

If you beat the Titans you might be a PO team

better than every year since Munchaks first season but that is all. At least they are not losing at home by 5 scores anymore

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

I couldn't agree with this more. I personally believe everyone needs to get comfortable with MM and Robiskie as our HC and OC. With the way the team has been performing even in loses, I just don't see the team making a change in that department. Also you have to consider the fact that this is Marcus' and the team 1st year in this system. Very few OCs will take a job that requires them to run a system they may not believe in and I doubt the team want to expose Marcus to yet a 3rd system in as many years. So what does that mean? It means that MM and Robiskie probably get next year and maybe even the year after to fully try and realize their system.

At least that's how I see it. It's funny I was looking at the Seahawks record not that long ago and realized that Pete Caroll his 1st season coaching the hawks went 7-9. If Mike and company gets close to that or hit that record, their jobs would be so far from the hot seat it wouldn't even be funny.

3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Yeah at 7 wins there is no way they get fired. At that point I think all the fans would even say they deserve another year.

4. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

You know you would think, but I fear most would point to that and say with a better coach we'd be 9-7 or 10-6. To which I say probably not, because the chances of another coach rebuilding the team through the run the way Mile and company did is very low considering no two coaches haves the exact same philosophy.

I've said this before but whereas I want to see the team win & compete for every game, I'd be ok with a 5-6 win season. It meets or exceeds the win total from this team over the last two years. Anything above that is icing! lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar