we're we could be

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by VOLS_and_TITANS, May 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I agree with this. We will never know, and the offer sounds silly. BUT, we are talking about Chip Kelly here. Nothing that he has done since being in charge of personnel there would make me skeptical of him making this type of an offer.

However, the deal was not made, so I don't expect either party to discuss it much outside of denial (otherwise, BOTH parties look pretty silly IMO). As I mentioned last night, the main difference between a trade and a rumor is that a trade is a consummated rumor.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If Kelly is that stupid and really wanted mm, he'd have him.

The rumour is stupid, like bongo-level stupid

3. CheeseheadTitan

I believe in reviewing past performance to predict future performance. Look at Kelly's behavior and personnel moves prior to this point. I really think that he is capable of making an offer like this.

I must have less faith in Webster than you. I think it is possible that Webster saw something like this on the table and lost his nerve.

Bongo level stupid, I agree. Mix of personnel folks to actually make this possible? I think maybe so.

And with this, I am done complaining about this. No point to it, as it is spilled milk now. Is what it is....time to buck up and move on.

#13 CheeseheadTitan, May 1, 2015
    Last edited: May 1, 2015
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Gridiron Gun

Gridiron Gun Starter

I agree. There is no way that trade offer was ever made. Chip Kelly is crazy, but he's not next level stupid.

5. jbrit

jbrit Starter

I live in Alabama and I work with a dude who loves the Vols. He seriously can't say concrete, drought, perspiring, and he couldn't even say Eric Ainge's last name.

6. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

To be fair though, that is everyone in Alabama.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

And with the 33rd pick the UT Grammar Team selects VOLS_and_TITANS - and the crowd goes wild!

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

9. CheeseheadTitan

Just......please don't say "Vols Grad"......

10. jbrit

jbrit Starter

I live in Alabama. I can say it. And the dude is from Tennessee. I bet y'all are related.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar