Wesley Woodyard is an idiot.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Dec 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I tend to think the option of either:

A) Stopping the Jags with a 3 and out, down 19-10, with 11 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.

vs.

B) Dip**** Woodyard ruining option A with a pointless personal foul penalty then allowing the Jags to drive the field for a field goal using 4 minutes of clock, putting the Titans down 22-10 with less than 8 in the 3rd quarter

that we would've been better off had Woodyard not been an idiot and not made the penalty. The only blame on the coaches is having idiot hothead Woodyard on the field at all.

Woodyard needs to be cut yesterday.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

IIRC it was Gordon that killed us, not Rivers and his gang of WR's

3. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Many teams
    have bad games at times. We blew the doors off Green bay, but they are on fire and will probably win the division. Seattle got killed twice this year, 5 points against the Bucs, but they will be division champs. We played Miami last year with a new coach and got killed. Then we changed and beat NO. Emotions can play a big part. As mularkey said, we just picked a bad time to have a bad game. Honestly though, we had been winning by a lot of luck lately and bad judgment by Reid. Finally caught up to us.

#43 GrayGhost1951, Dec 27, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
  4. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

I gotcha.
    That's because you are a good dad and they are young. Lol
    I have one the age of some of these players and no matter what I taught, what good example I set, or what I preach.....sometimes the decisions/ actions are still questionable.;)

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Found these comments interesting from Walker regarding their focus. Like most on here I feel like Murlarkey allowed the team to become complacent heading into the Jags gm relying on their previous success against them. Inexcusable if you ask me and it cost us big time.

Walker said on The Midday 180 in Nashville that sometimes you just don't know about focus. "We couldn't have been focused, we started off so slow and they started off so fast (in Jacksonville). It didn't feel like we were playing. It felt weird

Walker has said for a while he thinks the Titans play to the level of their competition. “Could it be that the other teams [outside the division] have higher profiles and we go in to the games thinking that we’ve got to play harder?” he said. “Then the guys in our division are not as hard, and we go in there and we play like them and they end up beating us. Who knows?"

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Mularkey told the players over and over not to overlook the Jags.....one game at a time. There is only so much the staff can do.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  7. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

don't worry guys, he's coming to save us

[​IMG]

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Jrob may dick around and try to get him with our second pick. If we lose him I am turning the TV off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar