Westworld

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by TitanJeff, Nov 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

So other than the title, theme, plot they don't have anything in common...right...

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Haven't seen the last two episodes because of travel and busy week but I have really enjoyed the show so far. Deep meaning, quality writing, spectacular cast, and every episode has been very consistent with plenty of twists and turns sprinkled in. I love the Western/Sci-Fi combo as well.

3. rekirts

rekirts Starter

I'm liking it. Slow set up but I hope the pay off is worth it.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

West coast is da best coast

5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

It's not the coast....it is the west.

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

he's like a person that just talks to hear themselves.. regardless the words coming out

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Nope. It's not Game of Thrones good but neither was Game of Thrones the first few episodes, IMO.

There's some subplots surfacing now. Hopkins and Harris are both quality characters. But it helps I liked both in most everything they've ever done.

8. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

well one is a straighforward sci-fi'ish thriller told from the perspective of humans being attacked by robots. the tv show presents an entirely different set of questions asked from the opposite perspective.

so yeah, the similarities pretty much start and stop at setting and title.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

And the two characters visiting the park...

And the man in the black hat...

You were wrong, just deal with it. No biggie really, you said you hadn't seen the movie.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

so the movie provides an in-depth perspective from the hosts and how they come to terms with understanding their situation? everything i've read says that's absolutely not the case and that seems to be about the most fascinating aspect. well that and the programmer's intentions.

but yeah, i've only seen the pilot so i guess further episodes can change things, but even watching the trailer for the movie they seem entirely different thematically

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar