Westworld

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by TitanJeff, Nov 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

I love everything about this show except for the Felix/Sylvester storyline. It makes absolutely no sense. I hope we find out something in the next two episodes that makes that entire thing seem a little less implausible.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

great episode

the way they're handling the awakening of dolores is top notch. hopkins is incredible too

3. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

They are doing great things with this show. This weeks was intense.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Anthony Hopkins is brilliant. Not sure the show would work so well without him.

5. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

lol @ Delanie using a Westworld reference to Kuharsky.

6. MarcAurelius

MarcAurelius Special Teams Standout

Gotta admit after starting to lose a little interest 1/2 thru this season the last 2 episodes have been fantastic.

After the first 2 episodes I was convinced we are watching multiple time lines and William = the Man in Black. Still am.

That said, its been tough figuring out when various park scenes (or memories?) have been taking place the entire season. Which brings me to this wonderful link from reddit. Someone put together a painstakingly long summary of what's going on in chronological order that's well worth reading.

A Chronological View of Westworld's Timeline

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. XO

XO Nevada Native

Man, this might be the best show ever created.

Westworld is going to sweep the Golden Globes.

I have an idea of what will happen in the finale but honestly I expect the show to pull the rug out from under us one last time.

Who the hell knows.

8. rekirts

rekirts Starter

itsrealgood

I guess the "major" twist has been pretty much figured out but I think that added to the entire experience. I'm sure theres going to be surprises and I'm still watching to find out where the characters stories go.

They say they have 5 seasons planned out so thats pretty crazy.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. XO

XO Nevada Native

I fully expect most loose ends to be tied up by Ford and him in full control of the park by the end of the finale.

Season 2 will be the park open for business as usual again but now with the audience being in on the secret.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I nailed Bernard as a robot in episode 3. There were some subtle hints but when Bernard made that phone call to his wife in that room with the other 'people' and he started it out about how difficult it is to get a line out of here.... I knew right then for sure. The whole 'phone call home' was just to reinforce the back stories. Had zero clue Bernard was Arnold though.

They have not went back to it much but episode 1 and the milk .... robots pour the milk on the dead robots and are in the process of encircling the one robot outside the saloon with empties. Robot tells the guest 'this aint for you' concerning the milk.... I rekon the milk is the robots memory of the white substance they get dunked in while being built....

but that is just like a theory man...

#50 GoT, Dec 3, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar