We've Already Seen Collins In Indy Is Jeff Fisher Next?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-have-already-reached-out-to-fisher/#comments

Bob Kravitz dropped a bombshell during an intriguing 15-minute chat with PFT live. Kravitz believes that the Colts, who continue to employ Jim Caldwell as the head coach but neither Vice Chairman Bill Polian or G.M. Chris Polian, already have reached out to Jeff Fisher. Kravitz also thinks that Fisher would then have input on who the next G.M. would be, creating a package deal.

2. TNTitans58

TNTitans58 Rookie

Wow...will really be annoying if he goes there and then gets to start with Luck.....talk about some luck!

3. pettso

pettso Starter

Eh, I'd rather him stay out of the division.

It's definitely the best job available though. You get to pick your GM and you get to start pretty fresh with the "best QB to come out of college" in some time.

He'll either end up there or in St. Louis if he really likes Bradford.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm so sick of seeing that mans face. I will be severely mad if he turns up in Indy. I don't care about him getting Luck or having Manning, he's still gonna lose them games because he's a tool, but to have to see his ugly azz 2X a year. UGH!

I'm considering moving to Indy now, and getting season tickets, and launching bottles at this azz clown 10 weeks of the year.

5. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I really hope not. I just got a job in Indy and am moving there from the Nashville Area. Its going to be bad enough living around all those Colts fans, but if I have to hear about Fishface all the time too, I may just shoot myself.

At least it will help lower the unemployment rate; KFC, Chuck Cecil, Donnie Nickey, and Justin Gage will have guaranteed jobs. Heck Lamont Thompson may even make a comeback.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Indy belongs in the AFCN anyway..
    Send em on.. with Fish.

7. JCBRAVE

I'm going to laugh my butt off when Fisher starts Collins over Luck and Manning.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

This would be great for us if he coached within the division.

9. JCBRAVE

Yea we'd go 2-0 vs him but I'd go nuts.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar