What about Harrington?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by aloving77, May 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Guest

I'm just saying let them have Harrington. Volek is already there, and for all anyone knows, he may be the next DelHomme.... I mean has he ever had a chance to be the man??

This time next year, people may be willing to give you a third, maybe a second for Volek.

In the games I've seen(and I admit, they weren't alot) but I haven't seen anything that would warrant paying Joey when you already have Volek.

and I'm a Joey Harrington fan from wishing the Texans signed him in '02.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

word has it that Millen fabricated the Browns scenario to get Miami to up the ante for Joey, I think all they were offering was a 6th

3. Caphorn

Caphorn Guest

It shocks the conscience to think that Matt Millen still has a job in the NFL. Seriously.

4. ChitownTitan

ChitownTitan Guest

shocks the conscience...?

as a law student i'm compelled to ask if you're in the legal profession.

5. I'd rather have Harrington that Collins, at least Joey can move around a little bit, when was the last time you saw Collins dancing around the pocket...............

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Ray-Ray is the last *&^% thing our locker room needs.

7. Texas_Titan_1

Texas_Titan_1 Camp Fodder

we should offer steve and pac for ray ray.

8. What do you mean Riverman, won't he make it better, wouldn't he have an influence on Pacman and that?

9. Texas_Titan_1

Texas_Titan_1 Camp Fodder

10. I think I would rather let Mauck play if Volek is injured

I don't wanna throw Vince to the wolves already

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar