what about kurt warner???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GMITTS, Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

nothing against kfc...but do you think warner would be a better fit for dingers offense??? got a bigger arm, a bit more mobile, and better stats. i know with the boldn and fitz down in ari its a bit padded..but i think he could really open up our offense and get the ball moving. i know i am going to hear that he doesnt fit our plan...but go out on a limb and think about it???

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

no. Warner wants big money. Warner has the biggest offense at his disposal. I think he'd retire before he wears two tone blue, just my opinion.

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I think Garcia is a more realistic target.

4. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

I've said it in other threads...I would love to land Warner and leave KFC wondering what happened...."I'll only sign if I'm the starter....I think I'll test the free agency market..."
    Freakin' turd. We gave him a chance and allowed him to resurrect his career and he says this kind of crap. Screw KFC.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Warner hasn't been working in our system. Plus, he'd be more expensive. Collins or bust.

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

and by bust you mean Vince Young.

7. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

:ha: I don't care who you are...that there is funny.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Can we sign Joe Montana

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

finally. someone around here gets it! :lol:

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The starting QB for the titans next year will either be kerry collins or vince young and nobody else.

Warner would be a babbling idiot not to stick with the cards. They play in near perfect weather conditions to throw the football and he has the best Wr in the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar