What about Marrone as HC and Mularkey as OC

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Jan 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rekirts

rekirts Starter

I've sorta come around on Marrone too. Still would prefer McDaniels 1st.

2. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

The only one I can think of was in college. It was the Buckeyes interim head coach before Urban got there. He was the DC or LB coach. And when Urban came in he kept him on the staff. Guy was an OSU alum so you can't blame him

3. piepsilon

piepsilon Starter

Sounds completely Marronic. What a buncha Mularkey! :rimshot:

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

True. Then again, it was the Bills.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Marrone I could deal with, hes beaten the Patriots as a HC, not many guys can say that

He's also not Mularkey who routinely goes on 4 game losing streaks as a HC...

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

And I got some words for Bills fans that think it's funny that we are considering Mularley and Marrone.

"Christie kicks it high and short.................................................."

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. Rudad

Rudad Starter

Our team laid down and quit these last few games for Mularkey. That I can not tolerate. That Is unacceptable. Plus you have a president who says he will be judged on wins and losses. Well 2-7 is not acceptable either when you lose most games by large margins . And the jets and Texans games were just awful. I don't see how they can look to bring him back. Give a courtesy interview yes, but to hire him as coach , NO WAY. Sure hope it doesn't happen.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I have not been too wild on Marrone, but the Mawae comments got my attention (I have alot of respect for that guy).

In my evaluation he would make the first cut at this point, whereas Mularkey would not. I still would have reservations on him, however (the whole ditching the Bills thing for example....would really want to hear his side of that story).

Regarding Mularkey as OC....I would leave that totally up to the new HC, whoever he winds up being.

9. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I would certainly never tell a head coach that he had to take Mularkey as his OC. But I would not be upset if whoever our next HC is decides to name Mularkey as the OC.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

FYI: Mularkey has fielded some of the worst offenses in the NFL

If you want Mularkey to do well give him a good line and a stud RB, we have nothing close to any of that

he shouldn't be here next season

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar