What about these guys?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PAtitansfan53, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

We have a couple of second year players that I think could make some decent players. They are Kent Smith, Dontrell Moore, and Clinton Solomon. Does anybody see these players making an impact or let alone on the team come season opener?

2. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

You can't be serious

3. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Our #3 QB, I think we're all praying he doesn't see the field
    He might get some work, I don't see us putting all the weight on LenDale's shoulders, but I don't really think he'll see much time
    I said it somewhere else, I don't trust anyone named Clinton, that said, it's hard to believe our sixth reciever will see much time.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

when have you heard of a #3 qb backing up one of the best in the game making an impact?

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Kerry Collins is one of the best QB's? 0_o

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i was reffering to Vince Young :/

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Kent would be backing up Kerry tho

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The Saints sure had a real moral cunundrum signing a guy named Bush but that sure worked out for them..

9. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

there was a lot of sarcasm intended in that part of the post ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar