What Are Some Decent Priced Motels Near LP Field?

Discussion in 'Nashville' started by mike75, Oct 30, 2013.

1. mike75

mike75 Starter Tip Jar Donor

Just curious about the prices i don't know yet if we are staying one or two nights.I haven't rented one in a few years.I don't mind paying 60 or 70 a night i just can't afford the very expensive ones.
  2. Dman

Dman Starter

there is a best western I stayed at a few years back in downtown nashville, the price was around what you would like. I don't know if the prices have changed but check it out.
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

Stadium inn, or you could buy a breakfast and take a nap at the Shoney's. may be better than the Stadium Inn.
  4. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

You won't find a hotel worth staying in for that price near the stadium. And, if there are any large events going on in Nashville at the same time, you won't find a hotel at that price in the metro area.
  5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If your goal is to walk to the game, then it'll cost you unless you want to stay at some scary-rough places.

If your goal is to spend a few days in Nashville and you don't plan on spending all of it downtown, I'd look to find something which is further out and use the bus on gameday.

http://www.titansonline.com/stadium/shuttle-service.html

This allows you to stay most anywhere, drive to the lot, and be dropped off right in front of the stadium. There are also a lot of parking for $20 around the stadium such as the lot where we tailgate.
  6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

do not stay at the stadium inn. I stay at the econolodge not too far away, maybe 5-10 mins from the stadium. it's maybe 70 a night. off of brick church pike, I believe.

It's not great. but it's a hotel and I can give you pretty good assurance that you won't get murdered there, or stabbed with an infected or rusty needle. I cannot make that guarantee with the Stadium Inn. But if you want a real Halloween experience, I think Stadium inn could be a real fun time. Plus it's cheap.
  7. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Are they cool if you park a camper there? Like pay for two spots and stay the night.
  8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The parking lots around the stadium? I don't think any allow that but I've heard you can do that at any Walmart or Sam's.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Are you looking for something that chargers by the day or the hour?
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. mike75

mike75 Starter Tip Jar Donor

I was just looking for something for that Saturday night for me,wife and two kids it doesn't have to be real close to the stadium i just wanted something where it would only be a 10 or 20 minute drive to the stadium.I know i'll have to pay to park either at the tailgate or in that area.