What Are The Titans Not Doing That Are Keeping Them From Being Winning Organization?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Nov 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I honestly think we're fine at this point in the season. Like anything, that can change, but we're still in playoff contention and we've avoided so far what could've been a disastrous season. Just a few weeks ago we had a budding star demanding a trade and a fanbase ready to run the HC out of town. I feel the organization handled everything the right way and now we're back on a positive note and have some exciting pieces to build on.

If you think about our team, we don't lack a lot of talent. A lot of our talent is young, but they have the intangibles to be playmakers. Locker, Britt, Cook, Ayers, McCarthy, Brown, CJ. I feel we just need depth and experience to build a solid franchise. We have enough playmakers. At least on the offensive side of the ball.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

So in other words we've drafted poorly with players that haven't contributed for a lengthy amount of time to the franchise.

I think that's what I said. /thread

3. amy

amy Starter

I still don't think one can evaluate Munchak at this stage of the game. One and a half seasons is just not enough time, especially when the team is so young and the coordinators are not that top notch. I think we will see some significant changes after the season and I'm glad Bud had a hissy fit. It's just what the team and coaching staff needed.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Bud Adams.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar