What are we waiting on?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Mar 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I keep seeing all these free agent moves, signings, ect, but the TITANS have made NONE!!!! WTF!!! Do we want to win next year?

2. metal957

metal957 Starter

I know. What gets on my nerve is how the Redskins were over the cap so much and how they are trading picks and signing players still.

And hopefully by the end of the day or tonight Thorton will be a Titan.

3. danny

danny Guest

The Redskins must be trying to bring back the Run N' Shoot. Moss, LLoyd, and now Randal El. Put the three of them on top of each other and they still don't add up to ten feet tall.

4. royhobbs

royhobbs Guest

I hear you!!! We'll be in the top five again next year.

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

It just seems irritating. Everywhere I look it seems like different teams are doing something, but we havent made any moves. I dont mean to sound like a baby, but I want us to have at least a winning record next year and it seems like we got money to spend.

6. It's not we won't sign anybody just because we haven't yet...

7. Luke

Luke Camp Fodder

Not to be a pessimist, but I think you're going to be disappointed if you're expecting this team to have a winning record next year. Good teams aren't built through free agents, it's through the draft. IMO, this isn't the year to be spending significant money on free agents. I think the best time will be year after next as hopefully all of the young guys on this team are more seasoned and mature.

8. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

After last season we heard we were going to be upgrading some positions.Where? We resign LT possibly one of the worst starting safteys in th NFL. Tender Nickey. Matched a ludacris offer for Hartwig (man im glad he didnt take it).

We need WR bad, LB , saftey, and possibly a center, but the only half a$$ed interests we have heard about if for Thorton and Culpepper.

9. Overalls

Overalls Starter

I think it is best for Mr. Adams to just hold onto his purse. The Titans don't really need to sign any free agents to make me happy.

Well may be a trade for P Burnt with the Texans would be good

10. Woody81

Woody81 Camp Fodder

I'm just glad we have money...I'm all for waiting and adding a mid teir lb, s, and wr. Have a good draft a solid year then go for it next off season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar