What are you getting for Christmas?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

haha yeah I noticed that the very first time I used it.. I was so confused what the heck was happening. Probably going to end up selling mine, I won it in a raffle at school. I've taken two required Photography classes that I had to take for my degree, and now i'm done with photography. It's not my thing, mostly because i'm just not that good at it - but, I can make a pretty penny off of this camera! Just gotta decide for sure if I want to sell it.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Early Xmas/Bday present today:

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Hopefully just a ton of money from all relatives. I don't want any gifts... just show me the money!!!

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

There is still manual focus and the ability to take a very decent Canon-esque still photo with that machine. The touch screen appears to be very nice on that one.
    I have a collection of old film Rebels and a 30D and I've never been disappointed with any of them. For DSLR video though I really wanted to step outside familiar gear..

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I am getting the love and friendship of all my GoTitan friends!

except ramsfan2win.

YOU PUT IT ON YET?

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Chris Palmer getting fired.

7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

When I was a kid, maybe 12 or so, I had a cousin that had a squirrel monkey...that thing was mean as hell. Really small, only about 10 inches or so tall...maybe weighted a couple of pounds. He would pick on the family dog ruthlessly, would get on top of a counter of bookshelf and when the poor dog would walk by it would jump down, grab it by the tail and bite or pull it. Dog hated that damn monkey....funny as hell. Pretty dirty little ******* also if I remember correctly..

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Dog never took a bite out of it?

You ever see that chimp throw a cat 20 yards out of its enclosure on YouTube? Monkeys are nuts lol

9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Dog was older....monkey eventually got out of the house and was never seen again....

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Monkeys on the loose is bad news... we had a chimp get gunned down in my neighborhood 11 years ago after he ripped a woman's face off...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar