What are your expectations for the second half?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

My expectation is that we win the remaining games on the schedule.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

I can do that. Get yourself the book "Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease" by Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn. There's enough evidence in that book to make anyone think about changing their diet.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I heard broccoli suspends all kinds of illnesses, if nothing else people need more broccoli and spinach in their lives. I can only eat baby spinach leaves, that shredded sh*t Popeye scarves down is disgusting.

4. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

If you go to the food thread I will start posting some heart Heathy plant based dishes.

5. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

Yeah. That baby spinach makes a mean salad. add some strawberries and avocado to it and a light vinegar dressing and it's awesome.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

IDK why but I refuse to eat strawberries in a salad, and I like anything strawberry flavored....

7. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

Straight weird, Dude.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

..know how I know you're gay?...

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar