What bothers me in the NFL(just random thoughts, put your two cents in)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by whitevick331, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

The overtime rule.

2. OneYardShort

OneYardShort Camp Fodder

LOL @ questioning "Mr. Monday Night Football"'s red gloves, but not saying anything about the God awful red glove, blue glove, Harper look... just ewww

Anyway, Brady's "Gee Golly, did I do that?" attitude every time he blows up, statwise.

The robot like nature of anyone wearing a Patriots uniform.

When a player "fumbles" after clearly being down for more than 3 seconds, and the defender picks up the ball and runs with it, as the whistle blares.

How they always go to a commercial break after a score, and after the return.

The fact that there are NEVER trades that actually matter, and it seems to have to be on draft day, or at the deadline. (Don't throw me Moss, that's rare ish).
    EDIT: WTF Moss was traded on draft day, what was I thinking?

No games on Thursday and Saturday until late in the season... and it always seems to rain on those games, which really isn't all that bad... just saying.

Proving week after week, the title "No Fun League", like fining Manning for wearing black high tops. With the MLB, they let the Nationals wear VT hats, just days after it happened.

When QBs wear gloves.

People's deep seeded hatred of kickers... Punters, I can see.

When former players think they are color commentators. exp: Eddie George.

Teams thinking they are doing something, by calling timeout 4 seconds before the 2 minute warning...

3. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Roger Goodell

4. Sledge

Sledge Guest

3rd string QBs

5. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

I hate how no matter what we do. No matter how many teams we beat. We don't get any respect.

We should have like 5 or 6 starting probowl players and you know what.

We wont even have 1..

6. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

How Bony Homo is the belle of the ball. 67 million dollars for a fumbled snap????? I would have fumbled for 100k

Goddell's prasie for tougening up the NFL...The league was just fine with drug users, and misdeamenor/felony arrests being ok, w/o any convictions

The steelers and Eagles throwup...I mean throwback uniforms.

Trying to take the game overseas...Now that is lame.

Eli, still being in his brothers shadow (with the size of his brothers head, he will always be in some kind of shadow)

Replays being reviewed and the call was obviously wrong, but still don't get overturned

7. 4EverYoung

4EverYoung Camp Fodder

The tuck rule.

8. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Not to throw this topic out of wack but in the MLB, how Ortiz spits on his gloves and claps before every pitch!

As for the NFL, Ray Lewis.... he just uses too much energy before the game when he comes out to a song made in 2002(Hot in Herre.) U'd think he could come out to a new song with a new dance that takes less energy...

9. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

I'll have to go with the penalties on personality. No celebrations (I want Chad to be Chad), fines for mismatched socks(??), and, most of all, Jake Plummer not being allowed to honour Pat Tillman's memory. Now that's low.
    Seriously, get over the uniforms, NFL.

10. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I agree with the no respect thing but there is no way Albert gets overlooked for the probowl.
    And I hate bandwagon jumpers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar